From TV to Total Video
Palestrante: Manish Bhatia
Evento: From TV to Total Video
As more and more content flows across screens, a new approach to video measurement is required to help businesses plan, measure and purchase media with a total view of this new platform-agnostic world.
On May 8, 2014 in New York City, speakers from comScore, Spark SMG and the Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement discussed the issues surrounding cross-screen measurement as well as the “Total Video” vision for the future.
The principles of our Total Video approach to cross-media measurement include:
- A single, unduplicated audience metric.
- Unified demography across platforms.
- A holistic view of all video viewing behavior.
- Measurement that is scalable across audiences and platforms.
- An approach flexible to fit the future of advertising.
To learn more about comScore’s Total Video approach to measurement, please visit: www.comscore.com/Total.