Digital Analytix Technical Training
Learn how to implement Digital Analytix on your website in a single day. Learn about the different codes to measure your browsers’ interaction with your website, whether that is flash, streaming video, online campaigns, social media, forms, your internal search engine or mobile applications.
Find out how you can implement and use custom labels and discover the endless possibilities they offer. Our expert trainers guide you through all the various measurement codes and provide practical examples, exercises and best practices for their usage.
After taking this course the student should be able to:
- Have an overview of measurement codes
- Create counters and using Event Rewriter
- Measure online campaigns
- Measure Flash
- Use forms and internal search engine
- Tag and report streaming video
- Know the Software Development Kits for mobaile
This training is best suited for people that have a technical background and have a strong knowledge of web design, flash, mobile platforms and/ or streaming video. Since the workshop is hands-on, there is a maximum of 12 participants
Digital Analytix Technical Training is a full day intensive hands-on course (6 – 8 hours). This course can be delivered via the following methods:
- Open enrolment: Live classroom training at one of the comScore offices.
- InCompany: Live classroom training on-site. Recommended if more people from the same organization would like to attend this course. The trainer travels to your office to deliver the training.
Date and location
- Sexta 24 outubro 2014, 08.30 - 15.30, Amsterdam. Register now
- Terça 04 novembro 2014, 10.00 - 17.00, Paris. Register now
- Terça 18 novembro 2014, 10.00 - 17.00, Frankfurt. Register now
- Quarta 26 novembro 2014, 09.30 - 16.30, London. Register now
- Open enrolment: £ 695 / € 695 / kr 6,200 per participant (excl. VAT, incl. lunch).
- InCompany: £ 2,500 / € 2500 / kr 22,000 per day for max. 6 participants and £ 250 / € 250 / kr 2,200 for every extra participant as InCompany.
If you have further questions, contact us today.