Zoom in on key visitor groups. You learn to identify your most valuable visitors, respond more quickly to their preferences, improving content and campaign targeting. Digital Analytix experts coach you during the practical exercises and engaging business cases will provide you with the right insights to make sharper online decisions.
After taking this course the student should be able to:
- Create relevant visitor segments
- Analyze specific behavior
- Offer targeted online content and campaigns
- Use Live Segmentation in Office Link™ and Direct View™
Since the course is hands-on, there is a maximum of 12 participants.
Participants should already have completed the Work with Digital Analytix course or be able to create Digital Analytix reports.
Smarter Segmentation is a full day intensive hands-on course (6 – 8 hours). This course can be delivered via the following methods:
- Open enrolment: Live classroom training at one of the comScore offices.
- InCompany: Live classroom training on-site. Recommended if more people from the same organization would like to attend this course. The trainer travels to your office to deliver the training.
- Online: Live webinar, instructor led, split up in 3 modules. This is a live presentation of the course materials through WebEx and Teleconference. The instructor is remote. This option is only recommended when the majority of students are from the same organization and not in the same location.
Date and location
- Quarta 21 outubro 2015, 10.00 - 17.00, London. Register now
- Quarta 18 novembro 2015, 10.00 - 17.00, Paris. Register now
- Quarta 02 dezembro 2015, 10.00 - 17.00, Amsterdam. Register now
- Open enrolment: £ 695 / € 695 / kr 6,200 per participant (excl. VAT, incl. lunch).
- InCompany: £ 2,500 / € 2,500 / kr 22,000 per day for max. 6 participants and £ 250 / € 250 / kr 2,200 for every extra participant as InCompany.
- Online: £ 195 / € 195 / kr 1,700 per person per module.
If you have further questions, contact us today.