Associate Technical Data Analyst
Job Title: Associate Technical Data Analyst
Location: Evansville, IN
About This Role:
The Associate Technical Data Analyst will use deep technical understanding of the Comscore products and industry standard technology to address internal and external clients questions and/or issues related to our clients Key Points of Interests. Working as an Associate Technical Data Ananlyst, you will work directly with clients to streamline and automate data coming through to meet Comscore's specifications, and to QA/Support data coming in on an ongoing basis.
What You'll Do:
- Assist Technical Consultant in resolving data issues, and delivering Implementation Documentation
- Assist with technical audits and measurement code checks
- Perform Quality Assurance checks
- Perform basic technical tasks on projects
- Assist Technical Consultants whilst receiving direction from manager
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree, 0-2 years relevant experience with BI and web analytics
- Understanding of data manipulation languages such as SQL or VBA
- Knowledge working with tools such as: Fiddler, Charles, Jira, and Wireshark are a plus
- Understanding of key data streams from data collection methodology
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create effective relationships
- Proficient skills with all Microsoft Office applications
- Undertake technical integration testing
- Create scripts to extract and manipulate data for reporting and analysis
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Associate Technical Data Analyst
Req ID: 21802
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login