Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Reston, VA
About this Role:
Comscore is seeking an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to join its world-class Data Center Operations team. The right candidate will provide essential support for Comscore’s critical internal infrastructure, utilities and core services. They will work with development and business assets throughout the company to gather requirements, provide advice, and assist in implementation of infrastructure services.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on initiatives to modernize, automate, and streamline the Comscore infrastructure stack
- Collaborate with the Systems Automation and Data teams to provide compute, storage, and virtualization resources to application teams
- Develop a comprehensive backup solution to support on premises production assets
- Analyze and design new disaster recovery solutions as dictated by business requirements
- Participate in an on-call rotation and quickly respond to issues and work to prevent them in the future
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 4 years of experience administering enterprise Infrastructure and Applications platforms
- Understanding of Linux OS and Windows administration, troubleshooting, networking, and tools
- Experience managing medium to large sized virtualized environments
- Experience with the VMware line of products and services (vCenter, vSphere, vBlock)
- Experience with Cisco UCS and network platforms
- Familiarity with industry standard storage platforms (NetApp, Isilon, Compellent, Pure, etc.)
- Experience using configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc
- Scripting experience using Python, Power Shell, etc.
- Curious and driven to acquire new skills autonomously
- Significant experience working with data center hardware and software to decrease time to production and reduce manual effort
- Able to manage day-to-day tasks while fielding interruptions
- Self-starter type of individual, willing to take on tasks and ask for help as needed
- Able to work with various development teams to implement and assist with best practices
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Req ID: 21815
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login