Mobile Software Engineer
Job Title: Mobile Software Engineer
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
The Comscore Panel Technology team is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer who is familiar with iOS app development. You will design and build high-scale iOS applications and RESTful APIs for our panelist recruitment efforts and for other internal data tools that process large datasets for internal/external users. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where we iterate quickly and work with leading technologies. This is an exciting opportunity for developers with strong analytical and mobile skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build scalable, high availability mobile applications, web services
- Acquire and use modern technologies to enhance iOS projects
- Work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Participate in the requirements gathering, design and development of new systems to be incorporated into and improve the existing processing environment
- Manage multiple assignments and balance workload according to priorities
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience developing iOS applications, using Swift/Objective, and C
- Solid understanding of algorithms, design patterns, data structures, and object-oriented design
- Experience with high volume data processing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills Passion in learning and applying modern mobile development skills for iOS
- Existing experience in iOS development (Android is a plus)
- Strong Microsoft SQL server, experience and the ability to create joins, query data and develop stored procedures
- Full stack .NET Core development and ASP .NET (Bonus)
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multi-screen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Mobile Software Engineer
Req ID: 21862
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login