Senior Front End Developer
Job Title: Senior Front End Developer
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
What You’ll Do:
- Provide domain specific knowledge of best practices across the entire software develop lifecycle.
- Document code effectively and conduct code reviews based on the team standards of code.
- Develop unit tests per method written and integrate with our continuous integration systems.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to those less experienced developers and team members.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and issues and then identify the modifications needed to complete the cycle and delivering the code the same day.
- Work on Sprint Related tickets, for measuring BIG data (Petabytes daily)
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of experience in developing and supporting C# applications
- Deep understanding of Qlik Sense and the data visualizations that come with it.
- Advanced knowledge of RESTful architecture are a must.
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multi-screen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Senior Front End Developer
Req ID: 21863
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login