2017 U.S. Mobile App Webinar
- This event has passed -
Mobile apps account for 57 percent of all digital media usage, and smartphone apps alone capture more than half of digital media time spent.
Join us as we present our upcoming 2017 U.S. Mobile App Report in a webinar on Tuesday, August 29 at 2PM ET. In this presentation, co-author of the report and Comscore SVP of Marketing & Insights Andrew Lipsman explores the latest dynamics in mobile app usage and its impact on the digital media landscape.
Some key topics in the webinar include:
- Mobile app vs. mobile web usage and audience behavior
- Highlights of top-ranking and fast-growing apps
- App activity among Millennials and other valuable audience segments
- Consumers’ attitudes and perceptions towards apps and the app landscape
- Usage habits and behavioral tendencies of app users
- Deep dives into several app categories, including retail, gaming and online dating