State of US Online Retail Economy Q3 2011 Webinar
Comscore Chairman Gian Fulgoni and VP Industry Analysis Andrew Lipsman present their quarterly review of the state of the U.S. online retail economy in Q3 2011. This installment provides an overview of continued strong e-commerce spending trends in the third quarter of 2011, including a preview of the 2011 holiday season and analysis of the use of mobile and tablet devices and their impact on e-commerce spending. It’s clear that the continued weak economy is accelerating the shift of consumer spending from in-store to the Internet, so this is a particularly important webinar.
Presentation highlights include:
- Consumer sentiment regarding the current state of the economy and implications for the future of e-commerce spending
- An overview of changes in consumers’ online spending patterns through the third quarter of 2011
- A preview of the 2011 holiday season and the role mobile and tablet devices will play
- Analysis of key digital marketing trends as they relate to retail and e-commerce, including the use of mobile devices
- Review of consumer spending by product category and demographic segment