Powered by the Comscore Total Home Panel™, a breakthrough, single-source measurement system, Connected Home provides granular insights into the evolving dynamics of consumer device usage. From desktops, tablets and phones to new and emerging devices, like streaming sticks, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices, Connected Home offers adaptive, flexible measurement for the connected future.
- Reach consumers on nascent platforms by evaluating adoption of new connected devices.
- Understand consumer behavior with detailed insight into device usage across product categories and target demographics.
- Strategically inform reach and frequency plans with a granular understanding of device cross-over in the home.
- Analyze the competitive landscape with reporting on household penetration and market share across product categories.
- Win new customers by advertising to potential users that already engage with competitive devices.
- Better understand consumer adoption patterns and brand loyalty by analyzing cross-device usage in homes.
- Better inform content distribution decisions by monitoring adoption of new devices and platforms across target demographics.
- Maximize content reach across devices with a granular understanding of brand and device category cross-usage in the home.
- Improve content promotion tactics by analyzing device usage throughout the day, week and month across target audiences.