With these insights, media buyers and sellers gain a granular view into the rapidly-evolving OTT ecosystem.
Powered by the Comscore Total Home Panel™, OTT Intelligence analyzes OTT consumption across a variety of household and household member demographics, including age, gender, income, ethnicity, household size, MVPD and cord-cutter status.
This solution measures reach and engagement for nearly every connected OTT device, including smart TVs, streaming sticks/boxes and gaming consoles.
Subscription and Ad-Supported OTT
- Make better-informed ad buying and sponsorship decisions with access to detailed streaming service usage.
- Create OTT strategies that maximize reach by measuring duplication among streaming services.
- Understand which OTT services are most popular among cord-cutters and other key demographic groups.
- Analyze the competitive landscape by tracking adoption and growth of competing services.
- Gain a more granular understanding of audience segments with third-party validated metrics and demographics.
- Create strategies to reach untapped audiences by identifying demographic segments that under-index.
- Monitor growth of OTT services with greater insight into consumer streaming service usage.
- Better understand TV Everywhere viewing behavior by quantifying the usage of top TV Everywhere and virtual MVPD (vMVPD) services on OTT devices.
- Maximize reach by identifying and evaluating potential OTT service partners.