State of OTT
- 该活动已结束 -
Over-the-top (OTT) viewing has become a mainstream behavior in the United States with OTT households growing by more than 25 percent in the past two years. As new devices, services and content become available, it's more important than ever to stay informed on trends and shifts in this dynamic space.
Join us on June 11 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time for our third annual “State of OTT” webinar for an in-depth look at today’s over-the-top content consumption and device usage.
State of OTT6月11日 : 14:00 - 15:00 ET
This webinar will answer key questions, such as:
- How has OTT viewing behavior changed year-over-year?
- How does OTT viewing compare to live TV, DVR and video on demand?
- Which OTT device type has experienced the most growth?
- Who are the leading players in streaming and how big is their piece of the pie?
- What do the OTT viewing habits of cable/satellite subscribers, cord-cutters and “cord-nevers” look like?
Date & Time
Tuesday, June 11
2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT / 11 a.m. PT