State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy in Q3 2017
- Este evento ya se ha celebrado -
Digital commerce continues to grow strongly, while the recent acceleration in mobile commerce is driving an increasingly meaningful contribution to sector growth.
State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy in Q3 201716 de noviembre : 14:00 - 15:00
Join us for this presentation on Thursday, November 16 at 2PM ET, in which Comscore SVP of Marketing & Insights Andrew Lipsman and Comscore Head of Retail Client Insights Ryan Williams examine the recent trends in online retail through Q3 with an eye toward what it means for the 2017 holiday season.
Topics in the webinar include:
- Review of Key Macroeconomic Trends
- Consumer Perceptions of the Economy
- Overview of Buyer Metrics and Product Categories
- The Latest Trends in Mobile Shopping & M-Commerce
- Recapping the 2016 Holiday Season
- 2017 Holiday Outlook