VP, Strategic Business Development
Job Title: VP, Strategic Business Development
Location: San Francisco or New York
About This Role:
This VP will help lead Comscore's relationships with the largest companies in the marketing ecosystem, evaluate emerging technology and trends, and help assemble a portfolio of technologies/services into future product or solutions offerings. An in-depth knowledge of the marketing and data ecosystem and its emerging trends is critical. This key role will assist Comscore in meeting our growth potential by working with strategic partners to both drive direct revenue and strategic initiatives. The individual will help conduct financial feasibility studies and develop proposals for new business opportunities. This role requires significant external focus and gravitas to keep Comscore as a thought leader and key player within our ecosystem. This individual will work closely with leadership in Product Management, Sales, Legal, Product Marketing, and Data Science.
What You'll Do:
- Own key partnerships and drive material revenue and strategic value for Comscore.
- Collaborate with Leadership to define future services roadmap and requirements, as well as assist in go-to-market strategies through build, buy or partner analysis.
- Think creatively about how to license and enable data and services with Partners, helping Comscore where data/service gaps may exist.
- Drive go-to-market plans for concepts that move from early stage development past proof of concept/market testing.
- Have deep understanding of the Products and Markets you are responsible for to enable you to be a good business partner, and to enable you to make good context-based decisions.
- Communicate regularly with Partners, keeping them engaged with Comscore’s Product roadmap, and adopting our services.
- Conduct industry research, investigating market trends and financially strategic opportunities.
- Provide leadership in the recruitment, training, mentoring and development of top-quality talent across the organization.
- Ability to communicate the goals, plans, expectations and performance metrics across the organization.
- Create and maintain a culture characterized by a high level of performance and productivity.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Digital/Media, Marketing or related field.
- Masters degree is highly desirable.
- 10-15 years of work experience that includes driving revenue and relationship management experience.
- Strong analytical, leadership, intellectual curiosity, and partnering skills.
- The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; with the drive, influencing skills and ability to collaborate across the company to transform that vision into a reality.
- Strong Strategic Partnership Functional and Marketing Domain matter expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to independently and logically frame a problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and drive the resolution is mandatory.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to influence without authority are mandatory.
- Established senior-level industry-relevant contacts are preferred, but not required.
- Experience in either Management Consulting or TMT Investment Banking is preferred, but not required.
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
VP, Strategic Business Development
Req ID: 21856
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login