Director, Investor Relations
Job Title: Director, Investor Relations
Location: New York, NY
About This Role:
Comscore is seeking a Director of Investor Relations. The position will report to the Chief Financial Officer. The Director of Investor Relations is responsible for the planning and execution of a comprehensive, proactive investor relations program, including explaining financial results, communicating corporate strategy and articulating the companys competitive advantages and risks to institutional shareholders, sell-side analysts, and other stakeholders. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment; operate with a strong level of business marketing channel intelligence; bring creative ideas and solutions to market communications challenges; understand communication strategies for traditional, web, social and new media; and manage relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare and maintain materials for external (e.g. quarterly earnings presentation, executive presentations and speeches for analyst conferences) and internal (e.g. consensus estimate model, Q&A document) audiences
- Work closely with the CFO, CEO, and other members of the executive team in creating the companys external and internal messages and in ensuring that all company external and internal communications are integrated and consistent.
- Analyze company, comparable company, and sector performance and valuation drivers
- Work with the CFO and other internal partners to advise Company management and board of directors about financial and industry trends, shareholders concerns, and competitor actions that might impact the Company
- Partner with the CFO to educate and update our external audiences by managing the flow of financial and other information.
- Collaborate with internal partners to support the investors decision-making processes through visits to institutions, individual meetings, visits by analysts and investors to company offices, and visits with appropriate other senior leaders. This may require up to 50% travel.
- Use statistical targeting to identify good-fit institutional investors.
- Collaborate with Marketing and other internal partners on the IR website section and content;
- Manage and ensure all website content is up-to-date
- Develop and maintain investor presentation for broker-sponsored conferences and meetings
- Own relationship with the external vendors (shareholder surveillance, press release vendors and IR website.
What You'll Need:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Masters degree preferred. 10+ years of varied investor relations, financial, and/or investment banking experience.
- Understanding of financial modeling used by the investment community.
- Outstanding analytical, financial and data management skills, including strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience creating investor presentations, scripts, and press releases preferred Commitment to client service, attention to detail, and continuous improvement
- Strong executive presence with the ability to interact with senior leaders
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Director, Investor Relations
Req ID: 21968
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login