Sr. Associate, Product Marketing
Job Title: Sr. Associate, Product Marketing
Location: New York, NY Or Portland, OR
About This Role:
The Senior Product Marketing Associate will play an important day-to-day support role in advancing awareness, reputation and engagement of Comscore solutions across its Ratings & Planning, Analytics & Optimization, and Movies Reporting & Analytics business lines. As a part of a global marketing team and reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, the candidate will work collaboratively with the Product Management, Sales, Client Success and broader Marketing teams to execute integrated marketing programs, assist with campaign development and analyze campaign effectiveness. Success in this role means helping ensure delivery excellence of breakthrough marketing initiatives that connect buyers and sellers of media to our products; helping clients, investors, press and analysts see Comscore as a thought leader and trusted currency for planning, transacting, and evaluating media across platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and coordinate elements of strategic marketing campaigns and sprints, including press releases, event planning, thought leadership and more
- Draft, secure necessary approvals for and finalize marketing content, comms and collateral, including but not limited to: product cards and sales decks, client and prospect emails, internal communications and talking points for events
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts and campaigns around vertical marketing, client advocacy, thought leadership and areas of focus for the Marketing Team as a whole
- Collect information and maintain a central document for competitive intelligence regarding TV, digital audience and cross-platform products
- Maintain project and campaign plans within the team project management system for the Product Marketing team, ensuring the accuracy of all associated tactics and correctly flagging milestones for leadership.
- Attend weekly Sales and Service meetings for TV and digital audience products and maintain an up-to-date roadmap of important upgrades/launches
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Minimum two years of marketing and communications experience with a demonstrated track record of accomplishments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with senior leadership, clients and partners
- Solid follow-up skills and ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong multi-tasking skills, including ability to manage multiple projects and meet internal and client deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work fast under tight deadlines to produce high quality outputs
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Former Product Marketing experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the TV and digital ecosystems, including media and advertising, preferred
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Sr. Associate, Product Marketing
Req ID: 22010
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login