Senior Accountant, Consolidations
Job Title: Senior Accountant, Consolidations
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
Looking for a team player to support the Consolidations team in a fast-paced environment with the month-end close and reconciliation process, financial reporting and accounting policy implementation. The Senior Accountant, Consolidations will report to the Director of Consolidations. To be successful in this role, you must have strong knowledge of GAAP and the ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment. You should have the ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams, including FP&A, Accounts Payable, Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting. We are looking for someone who has excellent problem-solving skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support our continued success and growth.
What You'll Do:
- Record and reconcile monthly intercompany transactionsReview monthly foreign currency rates and their impact on the financial performance.
- Calculate and record monthly expense allocation activity.
- Prepare monthly financial package (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Equity Statement, EBITDA schedule and expense table for the quarterly filings)
- Perform monthly trend analysis of expense accounts and work with team to confirm accuracy of the accounts
- Assist with the preparation, consolidation, and review of monthly balance sheet and income statement flux reportingPrepare various reporting footnotes (other income, fx sensitivity analysis, related party, etc.)
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for assigned Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts
- Prepare Audit schedules for both internal and external requestsAbility to collaborate with internal and external teams to resolve accounting issues and ad hoc requests
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of Accounting experienceCPA or CPA in process preferredExperience preparing financial statementsGeneral understanding of foreign currency translations
- Strong experience working with accounting systems and MS Excel
- Ability to interact with management, employees, and customers, presenting information in a professional and clear manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Senior Accountant, Consolidations
Req ID: 22023
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login