Senior Analyst, Client Insights
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Client Insights
Location: Seattle, WA
About This Role:
This Analyst will team with senior management to manage Comscore's relationships with clients at top companies through spearheading deliveries of Comscore data, helping clients gain business value from that data, and preparing and delivering reports and analyses. An intimate knowledge of how the data is processed and created will be necessary. This person will provide superior client service to these firms including timely and informative responses to client inquiries, product training and support, and demonstrate sensitivity to client’s business objectives and goals with the guidance of their manager. In addition, this Analyst will analyze Comscore data and deliver strategic consulting services and business insights to these clients. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver exceptional client service to clients
- Support ongoing deliveries of Comscore data; help clients understand data and gain business value from it
- Project management across several accounts, including conducting kick off calls, working with internal Comscore teams to effectively launch new projects, collaborate with internal teams, working together to keep projects on track and resolving issues as they arise
- Deliver custom reports and analyses that address client’s business questions and goals, including conducting industry, advertising and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver strategic consulting services and business insights
- Incubate new products; help improve and grow them to meet client’s needs more effectively
- Help upsell additional services for existing projects as well as new projects to meet client needs
What You’ll Need:
- Degree in marketing, quantitative, or technical field
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical role (including data analysis, market research, business/financial analysis, etc.)
- Experience managing and developing client relationships and analytical work
- Proven ability to operate independently, proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insights.
- Project management skills, including ability to handle multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones
- Experience which involves exposure to the digital marketing ecosystem
- Experience with custom market research, analyzing users' Internet behavior, or consulting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, desire to go the extra mile, self-motivated, fast learner, and team player willing to help others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Senior Analyst, Client Insights
Req ID: 22048
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login