Deal Desk Associate
Job Title: Deal Desk Associate
Location: Evansville, IN
About This Role:
We are looking for a motivated & energetic Deal Desk Associate to help drive operations for sales. The Deal Desk Associate will help manage the Salesforce CPQ platform part of the general sales process for the company’s clients and prospects, working closely with the sales team. As the Deal Desk Associate, you are highly proficient in CRM and Excel. The successful candidate will configure price quotes through contracting. This is an ideal position for a Sales Support professional who wants to make an immediate impact within a rapidly growing software company, have ownership over their work, and work hard at achieving dramatic success.
What You’ll Do:
- Client Category
- Evaluate and verify client deal entry optimization to maximize services
- Review details to create appropriate Salesforce configuration to best match EOD
- Determines and validates appropriate quota credit allocations
- Work with Legal and/or Finance when terms deviate outside of the MSA, CPQ Associate/Specialist to manage review, redline and contract execution throughout the process to insure accuracy of contract aligns to the original MSA.
- Determine client quote creation (which products, evaluate pricing background, and approvals)
- Within compliance guardrails, insure the contract aligns exactly with prior contract if a renewal or with the original MSA for new contracts
- Any client revision requests must be managed through the CPQ Associate/Specialist to receive necessary approvals from Finance
- Determine, draft and execute amendments
- May involve draft amendments/recommendations by CPQ Deal Desk
- Specialist for Legal review based on experience and expeditious processing needs.
- Determine and initiate exception requests
- Researching and evaluating exceptions, review findings and recommend course of action to Management
- Manage Salesforce CPQ Platform and establish price quotes based on consideration of variables including but not limited to:
- Products, Pricing, Delivery
- MSA Alignment
- Terms & Conditions
- Financial approvals
- Manage PO execution process
- Manage opportunity & contract management including:
- Execute Work Orders/IOs for Sales
- Manage Renewal Contract Initiations with Sales
- Determine and execute Sales quota crediting
- Execute contractual alignment within Salesforce
- Resolve Deal Desk and Revenue Accounting issues
- Identify and resolve errors in contracts
- Track and manage redline process through legal
- Create and share best practice with team for expediency and efficiency
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years administration and/or customer service work-related experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com and contract management systems highly desired
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A high intellect individual who combines strong attention to detail and processes, analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills, and an ability to build client relationships
- A relentless work ethic and desire to go the extra mile
- A desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced and winning company
- An ability and flexible attitude to work fast under tight deadlines and demanding quality requirements for your work
- Flexibility for minimal travel as needed
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Deal Desk Associate
Req ID: 22134
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login