Associate Data Analyst
Job Title: Associate Data Analyst
Location: Boston, MA or Reston, VA
About This Role:
This position is for a dedicated individual interested in data analysis, working with large data sets, and focused on success. The primary responsibility is to build solutions to measure various actions in the digital world. This person will help analyze large volumes of data, develop and deliver data reports, and collaborate across different functional teams. Self-motivation, and strong communication skills are must haves. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strict monthly schedules, complex inputs, and rapid iterations.
What You’ll Do:
- Extracts, transforms, and analyzes data across multiple databases and sources
- Own and deliver both recurring and custom research tasks
- Work with Client Insights and Sales teams to create a measurement strategy and reporting structure that answers key client’s business goals
- Assist users in data reports and other solutions with an emphasis on creating a data-driven decision culture based on your measurement strategy
- Work closely with various teams to help develop solutions for custom deliveries
- Determine and implement appropriate technologies to deliver and automate custom datasets
- Create reports that meet client requirements and drive data insights
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Create customized user documentation for deliveries and be willing to lead training sessions
What You’ll Need:
- BS Degree in Business, MIS, Operations Research, or other analytically oriented discipline
- 0-2 years of experience working with large data sets
- Experience with SQL Server, GreenPlum, or Snowflake preferred
- Strong writing and technical documentation skills
- Solid communication and listening skills, as well as presentation skills
- Ability to translate technical requirements to non-technical customers and internal team members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as it pertains to technical implementation techniques for data collection and integration
- Sense of creativity to develop and optimize deliveries and technical processes
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Associate Data Analyst
Req ID: 22144
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login