Product Support Analyst
Job Title: Product Support Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
The Product Support Analyst conducts data investigations and data validations to help clients understand Comscore data.
What You’ll Do:
- Resolves complex data problems and communicates results clearly to clients
- Designs complicated SQL commands and generates reports from single or multiple systems to provide responses to clients
- Responsible of conducting data quality checks on issues identified on the reporting interfaces by the clients
- Visualizes data insights and communicates findings to both technical and non-technical teams
- Creates detailed requirements to improve/revise data reporting structure and processes
- Collaborate with teams in Data Science, Software Engineering, Client Services, Operations and Product Management to provide timely responses to clients on their requests
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking to understand, to prioritize and to respond effectively to client’s issues and requests
- Takes accountability and ownership of assigned projects, including troubleshooting and timely resolution
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years of experience in web support, data analysis, or client technical support
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in analytically oriented discipline
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving, particularly with Excel, leveraging Pivot Tables as needed to segment data.
- Strong skills in SQL, and the ability to do joins, loops and manipulate tables.
- Strong writing and technical documentation skills and a sense of creativity to develop and optimize deliveries and technical processes
- Strong communication and listening skills, as well as presentation skills, and a sense of "team"
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as it pertains to technical implementation techniques for data collection and integration
What's Nice to Have:
- Experience in HTML or web development and/or web analytics
- Working knowledge of Agile development is a plus
- Greenplum experience
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Product Support Analyst
Req ID: 22154
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login