Lead Financial Analyst
Job Title: Lead Financial Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
What You'll Do:
- Forecast, plan, and analyze key financial metrics for strategic business decisionsPrepare manag by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional business leaders to communicate financial results and understand financial performance
- Analyze monthly department budgets and forecasts and work with the accounting department to create and maintain expenditure controls.
- Review operating plans to analyze trends affecting budget needs and proactively address them.
- Ad-hoc analysis
What You'll Need:
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders
- A passion for new challenges, leadership and delivering results
- Strong intuitive and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think ahead and conduct strategic planning
- Expertise and experience improving processes and utilizing technology to improve efficiencies
- Self-directed individual who works well with teams
- 5 plus years of financial analysis experienceBachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting is preferred
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Lead Financial Analyst
Req ID: 22157
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login