Associate Data Solutions Analyst
Job Title: Associate Data Solutions Analyst
(Please note: this is not a data scientist role)
Location: Reston, Va
About This Role:
An Associate Data Solutions Analyst for the Custom product group will support the team and organizational goals by providing industry knowledge and successfully delivering to clients. Working as part of the Custom Analytics department within the company, this individual will work hands-on with the vast array of Comscore data assets to analyze data trends, champion data driven insights on on-line consumer behavior, and expand current product offerings. Additionally, this individual will work within a creative environment to convey findings to stakeholders and clients.
What you'll do:
- Drive custom analytical analysis across a wide range of data assets including PC, Mobile and TV data.
- Work effectively with client services to deliver data on an ongoing and custom basis and ensure data meets clients needs.
- Understand core products by researching industry trends, knowing the base data used in all delivered reports.
What you'll need:
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving with big data.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- The nature of the teams dynamics will require an individual that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members, as well as complete tasks individually as assigned.
- Strong analytical/critical thinking and innovation skills.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, creative, team player willing to help others
- Flexible and able to work fast under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirementsProject management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- SQL, Python (preferred) and experience with relational databases
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Associate Data Solutions Analyst
Req ID: 21715
Sei un utente già registrato?
Se sei già registrato e vuoi moficare o rimuovere il tuo profilo, richiedere informazioni, o controllare lo stato della tua applicazione, accedi qui.Login