Director of TV/XP Product Management
Job Title: Director of TV/XP Product Management
Location: New York, NY
About this Role:
Comscore has an immediate opening for a Director of Product Management to join our Cross-Platform Product Team, working with our valued client base, sales, and technology executives to drive the product strategy and tactical execution of our cross-platform products.
The Director of Cross-Platform Product Management will have an in-depth knowledge of the television and digital media measurement landscapes, as well as the operational and technical capabilities that support Comscore's cross-platform measurement vision. In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have the ability to author strategic documentation, case studies, and sales collateral in addition to being able to produce detailed functional documentation and implementation of plans based on fine-grain business, functional, and technical requirements. The ideal candidate must be a strategist with the ability to see the big picture and yet detail-oriented and organized enough to identify and properly produce the smaller pieces required to put that picture together. This role will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that our cross-platform products meet the identified business requirements both on-time and on-budget.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with an exceptional attention to detail, work well with both clients and internal resources, exhibiting confidence, and demonstrate a collaborative demeanor to build and maintain relationships. This role is an integral part of the development, deployment, and support of Comscore's product portfolio.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive product roadmap to advance the growth and positioning of Comscore's cross-platform measurement offerings
- Track progress against strategic imperatives and tactical milestones throughout the product development, integration, and support phases
- Gather and communicate competitive intelligence as well as maintenance of internal and external product documentation
- Help train client-facing teams on new product offerings; work closely with commercial teams to develop deep understanding of customers across a variety of industries
- Work with clients and sales to assess needs, elicit requirements and provide analytical support throughout all phases of the development and maintenance process to ensure product delivery meets client requirements
- Support clients in the design of future business processes and organizational roles to optimize efficiencies and identify improvements as provided by systems and services
- Collaborate with the rest of the team (development, QA, project management, product owner) on how to best implement new product features from the user perspective using existing system architecture
- Follow change control processes and communicate changes to the sales, delivery, operations, and engineering teams as needed
- Stay current on industry trends and challenges, be recognized as a subject matter expert, and leverage knowledge to design industry-leading products and services
- Develop best practices and tools for requirements and design specifications, and coordinate standards with internal product teams
- Meet project deadlines on-budget, while engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Collaborate with data engineer(s) on data warehousing, data conversion business rules, and business intelligence tool configuration
- Facilitate team and client meetings and deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Assist in testing new/updated system features and creating user-specific test cases for QA and User Acceptance testing
What You’ll Need:
- BA or BS preferred, with focus in business, computer science, engineering or equivalent education/training/work experience
- 5+ years in the product development, including requirements analysis, workflow design, technical specification writing, and user testing
- 3+ years in the advertising technology space, with experience in measuring advertising campaigns across multiple platforms
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the software application development lifecycle and release process using Agile methods
- Must be a self-starter with excellent follow-through
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate IT concepts and terminology to non-technical clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn applications and connect the application functions to the business context.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, as well as software development teams
- Experience with the Microsoft Office tool suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint/OneDrive
- Solid facilitation, negotiation, presentation and collaboration skills
- Experience with network-level client engagement
- Understanding of cross-platform measurement and/or digital media measurement space
- Experience working on product delivery in combination with client services within media measurement marketplace
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Director of TV/XP Product Management
Req ID: 21744
Sei un utente già registrato?
Se sei già registrato e vuoi moficare o rimuovere il tuo profilo, richiedere informazioni, o controllare lo stato della tua applicazione, accedi qui.Login