Advertiser Sales Executive - Technology Vertical
Job Title: Advertiser Sales Executive - Technology Vertical
Location: NYC or Chicago or Remote
About This Role:
Comscore Inc., is a recognized innovator that's changing the way companies develop strategies and marketing investments that increase sales and generate cost savings. This is an exciting, intellectually challenging opportunity for a sales professional with a passion and skill for creating unique solutions to difficult business questions. As a Sr. Director within our Technology vertical, you will find opportunities to build business with prospects and help our clients resolve pressing business issues while helping drive Comscore's explosive growth and industry leadership.
What You'll Do:
- Identify prospective clients & develop Comscore business with those firms within the Tech vertical
- Will be responsible for creating, scoping, and selling both syndicated and custom engagements and research services, leveraging Comscore’s unique data assets to address clients' strategic and tactical product, strategy, and marketing challenges.
- Uncover and understand the needs and challenges of prospects and clients through ongoing account management and relationship building
- Scope solutions, research and custom engagements to address these challenges by working with multiple internal analytical, product, R&D, and survey teams
- Enjoy creating custom solutions to difficult business problems with large sets of complex data, and communicate project objectives to client service, product management and other internal teams and oversee analytical delivery of projects when scope requires it
- Contribute to the design and development of new analytical and consulting capabilities that could become permanent Comscore products
- Exemplify Comscore's tradition of analytical and client service excellence and industry leadership
- Build Comscore's revenues through services that deliver a high return on our clients' investments in our solutions, ultimately achieving or exceeding an annual business plan
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree and 5-8 years' professional experience, or advanced degree and 4+ years' professional experience
- Experience in sales, consulting, strategy, analytics or market research is highly preferred
- Experience in the Tech, Wireless, or Telecom industry is preferred
- A high intellect individual who combines analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills and an ability to build outstanding client relationships
- Direct experience with data-intensive marketing analysis and consulting applications, including either primary or syndicated market research
- Flexibility and ability to work fast under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
- Experience in account management, scoping and selling custom projects, CRM tracking systems and success in business development
- Must be expert in all Microsoft Office applications and knowledgeable about the Internet
- Specific experience in multi-channel and/or online marketing nice to have
- A desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced and winning company
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Advertiser Sales Executive - Technology Vertical
Req ID: 21749
Sei un utente già registrato?
Se sei già registrato e vuoi moficare o rimuovere il tuo profilo, richiedere informazioni, o controllare lo stato della tua applicazione, accedi qui.Login