Data Analyst - Data Science
Job Title: Data Analyst – Data Science
Location: San Francisco, CA
About This Role:
Comscore is a leading big data technology company that measures what matters to make cross-platform audiences and advertising more valuable. We are seeking a Data Analyst to mine our large-scale data sets (4 Trillion + records/month) and provide insights to help inform our clients’ strategy in launching and analyzing marketing campaigns around the world. The Data Analyst will be responsible for analysis, design, and development of Cross-Platform audience measurement products. Their work will have a direct impact on driving business strategies for prominent industry leaders.
We’re a small but powerful team of data junkies, analyzing over 20 TB of data each day to deliver product and research solutions to our clients.
- We utilize SQL, Python, as well as Hadoop, Scala, Spark, and many other tools for various projects
- We work with Product Management on what problems to tackle and collaborate with Data Science and Core Processing Engineering teams to create solutions
- Design prototype solutions for data processing and methodology
- Drive analytical projects that span across multiple teams and functions
- Build, test new features and concepts and integrate into production process
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and quality data
- You will be the knowledge expert, delivering quality data to our clients
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in data analysis and problem solving with big data
- 0-2 years of experience with Scala, AWS, SQL, Hive, Spark, R or Python and deep
- Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must haves
- You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities, vague requirements, and rapid iterations
- You will need to be comfortable taking risks
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to consistently meet data expectations; holds team and self-accountable
- Ability to manage change, course correct, and respond decisively
- Ability to engage with Senior Leaders across all functional departments
- Ability to take on new responsibilities; adapts to change and executes
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Data Analyst - Data Science
Req ID: 21801
Sei un utente già registrato?
Se sei già registrato e vuoi moficare o rimuovere il tuo profilo, richiedere informazioni, o controllare lo stato della tua applicazione, accedi qui.Login