Director, Talent Acqusition
Job Title: Director, Talent Acquisition
Location: Reston, VA
Comscore is a trusted currency for planning, transacting, and evaluating media across platforms. As consumer behavior continues to shift the advertising ecosystem- blurring the lines between TV, digital, and streaming- we play an important and growing role when it comes to bringing transparency and accountability to how media is bought and sold.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced recruiting leader to join our HR team as the Director of Talent Acquisition in our Reston, VA office. You will lead a group of engaged and talented recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators to find the amazing talent that makes Comscore an industry powerhouse. You will work with leaders across the company to develop recruiting strategy, create, track and analyze meaningful recruiting metrics, and utilize your expertise to drive hiring for Comscore around the globe.
The ideal leader for this role thrives in the world of recruiting and people operations and the excitement and velocity that define Comscore’s culture. You excel in fast-paced environments, you have the ability to adapt to new opportunities and challenges, and you bring a passion for rolling up your sleeves and turning strategy into results. Bring your collaborative mojo, innovative energy, and zeal for finding the perfect hire!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, develop, and motivate a team of recruiters, sourcers, and recruiting coordinators based in Reston,VA, Portland,OR and Amsterdam, Netherlands, to hire superstar talent around the globe and ensure excellence in all aspects of recruiting operations and the hiring lifecycle
- Partner with the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and other key HR and business leaders to develop and execute global recruitment strategies and drive recruiting projects
- Evaluate and act on recruiting metrics to calibrate team efforts and drive performance
- Collaborate to develop creative recruiting and sourcing strategies to anticipate and meet the needs of the business
- Invent and deploy innovative tactics in candidate sourcing, including social networks, candidate marketing, meet-ups and events, employee referrals and more
- Optimize our Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) and various recruiting tools to expedite results
- Enhance and drive a structured/behavioral based interview strategy to deliver exceptional results and drive culture for all stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers, executives, etc.)
- Identify and implement solutions and initiatives that improve candidate and hiring manager experience, such as experience surveys and partnering with internal Marketing team to improve and enhance candidate branding initiatives.
- Manage Comscore’s college recruiting/internship program and continue to build relationships with key partner schools
- Oversee compliance with governmental controls requirements throughout the hiring process
- Interact with HR and Legal to manage immigration and visa process
What You’ve Got:
- 8+ years of talent acquisition experience, including experience developing strategies, policies, and tools. Experience in a global organization strongly preferred
- 4+ years of people management experience, with the ability to act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team, leadership, and hiring managers
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in related industries strongly preferred, such as software technology, big data/analytics, market research, advertising or digital media
- Top notch recruiting stack knowledge – ATS, recruitment marketing solutions, job boards, and other recruiting tools. Experience with iCIMS ATS and/or Workday HRIS a plus
- Solutions-oriented, problem-solving grit
- Ability to foster a collaborative, progressive work environment
- An appreciation for metrics and the ability to consolidate, analyze and present sometimes complex data to various levels of the organization to identify trends and solutions
- Client focus and ability to interact and understand the needs of multiple constituencies from executives to hiring managers to teammates and candidates
- Current knowledge if federal, state and local employment and labor laws. Knowledge of international privacy laws, primarily GDPR, strongly preferred
- Familiarity with US immigration law
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resource management or other relevant discipline
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Director, Talent Acqusition
Req ID: 2018-3845
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.ログイン
Join the Talent Network
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we will keep you updated on all the happenings at Comscore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register now