Sr Software Engineer
About This Role:
We work in the latest Angular version and closely couple our entire stack on top of the .Net framework. As a part of the agile team, you will help develop a web based suite of applications based heavily on the Microsoft stack. You will be involved in all aspects of the software develop life cycle. Including architecture, design, coding and as well as participating in reviews and requirements gathering. You will be expected to effectively and reliably help deliver quality software with unit tests and continuous integration. You will be expected to attend standups and conference calls.
What you’ll do and what you’ll need:
- Provide domain specific knowledge of best practices across the entire software develop lifecycle.
- Document code effectively and conduct code reviews based on the team standards of code.
- Develop unit tests per method written and integrate with our continuous integration systems.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to those less experienced developers and team members.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and issues and then identify the modifications needed to complete the cycle and delivering the code the same day.
- Advanced knowledge of RESTful architecture are a must.
A regular day on our team:
- Come into the office and get some Coffee, Drinks, Snacks, or Tea.
- Sit Down and check your email, review the days technical logs.
- Work on Sprint Related tickets, for measuring BIG data (Petabytes daily)
- Lunch at any of Reston Town Centers delicious shops.
- Attend one agile standup to discuss what you did for the day.
- Continue work on the same ticket or start a new ticket measuring and visualizing our BIG data.
- Go home or socialize with Comscore’s Young Professional Group or any of our other employee groups that host events.
- Repeat Tomorrow.
Nice to haves:
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Sr Software Engineer
Req ID: 21469
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.ログイン
Join the Talent Network
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we will keep you updated on all the happenings at Comscore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register now