Data Analyst - Custom Analytics
Job Title: Data Analyst – Custom Analytics
Location: Portland, OR (Main Office – NE Portland)
About This Role:
A Data Analyst for Custom Analytics will support the Network/Agency/TV Services team along with organizational goals by providing industry knowledge and analytical thinking. Working as part of the Custom Analytics department, this individual will work hands-on with a vast array of Comscore data assets to analyze data trends, champion data-driven insights on consumer behavior and expand current product offerings. Additionally, this individual will work within a creative environment to convey findings to stakeholders and clients.
What you’ll do:
- Drive custom analytical analysis across a wide range of data assets including PC, Mobile and TV data
- Work effectively with Client Services to deliver data on an ongoing and custom basis to ensure data meets client’s needs
- Understand core products by researching industry trends, and formulating knowledge around base data used in all delivered reports
What you’ll need:
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics in addition to 2+ years of professional experience in data analysis and problem solving with big data
- Experience leveraging SQL, R, and Python; Experience in Alteryx and/or AWS is highly desired
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems and puzzles
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication; strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, with a mind for innovation
- Our dynamic will require an individual to work collaboratively, and on individual tasks
- Project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, fast-learning, team-player, with a creative mind-set
- Flexible and able to work fast under tight deadlines with demanding requirements
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Data Analyst - Custom Analytics
Req ID: 21504
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.ログイン
Join the Talent Network
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we will keep you updated on all the happenings at Comscore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register now