Senior Statistical Survey Analyst
Job Title: Senior Survey Analyst
Location: Chicago, Il
About This Role:
Comscore's Panel Science team is seeking candidates with strong experience with survey and/or consumer panel research methods and analysis. The Senior Survey Analyst will be responsible for carrying out various research and production activities focused on the design, preparation and analysis of consumer surveys and production of universe estimates for Comscore's global syndicated audience measurement products.
This position will be involved in designing, optimizing and executing research surveys and processes to meet scheduled release cycles for Comscore's syndicated and custom products in an efficient and independent manner. The ideal candidate will bring a strong research methods focus to the role and will be able to help grow Comscore's 1MM+ consumer panel in the US and abroad. The ideal candidate should also be able to communicate across internal teams and external research vendors in an effective manner and answer queries in both statistical and non-statistical terms. Strong Python and/or SAS programming skills and experience, or equivalent, are required.
What You’ll Do:
- Take lead responsibility for regular universe estimate updates using established processes for Comscore's global markets
- Develop new survey instruments according to continually evolving product requirements
- Oversee performance of external Comscore vendors
- Provide support to internal teams regarding questions about universe and population trends in various countries
- Manage multiple research projects and / or production tasks concurrently
- Support industry audit requirements for documentation, testing and vendor management
What You’ll Need:
- B.S. / B.A. or M.S. / M.A. in Market Research, Sociology, Statistics or Mathematics
- 2-3 years directly applicable professional consumer research and analysis experience
- Strong understanding of sample-based research methods and sample weighting
- Experience using Python for data manipulation
- Base SAS skills including SAS Macros
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Senior Statistical Survey Analyst
Req ID: 21509
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.ログイン
Join the Talent Network
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we will keep you updated on all the happenings at Comscore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register now