Job Title: Software Engineer I
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
Comscore has one of the world's most comprehensive consumer datasets. We analyze the behavior of millions of consumers, including online activity, television viewership, product purchases, and demographics. Our clients include national political campaigns, movie studios, television networks, manufacturers, advertising agencies, and anyone who wants to use our data and expertise to increase their marketing efficiency. As a Software Engineer on Comscore's Analytical Solution team, you will work with clients and with Comscore's data science and project management teams to find innovative answers to our clients' complex questions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on a team of experienced engineers to build modern web applications and components
- Utilize best practices for writing fast, maintainable and scalable front-end solutions
- Utilize modern frameworks, libraries and tools to solve common and specific problems
- Apply requirements gathered by user experience engineers and product owners
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is a plus
- Good understanding of web standards and modern front-end development
- Prior experience with modern frameworks like Angular, React or Vue is a plus
- Able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members
- Self-starter type of individual, willing to take on tasks and ask for help as needed
- Excellent oral, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Req ID: 21548
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.ログイン
Join the Talent Network
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we will keep you updated on all the happenings at Comscore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register now