Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Reston, VA
As a Technical Recruiter, you will have responsibility for recruiting and pipeline development for Comscore’s Technology and IT business units – a critical part of helping Comscore maintain our position as the global leaders in cross-platform audience and advertising measurement. You’ll partner closely with hiring managers to understand the near and long term hiring needs for the group, and serve as a trusted advisor throughout the recruiting process.
Hiring extraordinary professionals requires creative approaches. You’re not afraid to try new methods of finding talent, and you absolutely know that there’s more to recruiting beyond using LinkedIn. You will leverage a wide range of emerging and existing sourcing and recruiting tools to identify candidates who share your passion and curiosity for how the internet and digital worlds operate.
While this position will focus on US recruitment, you will be part of an international recruiting team with a global focus. You will work closely with leaders in the business and multiple colleagues in the HR team in a highly collaborative and supportive environment. We offer competitive benefits, flexible time off, and lots of learning opportunities. Most importantly, you’ll serve as a front-line spokesperson for Comscore, sharing with candidates your vision for how Comscore is using Big Data to provide unlimited growth opportunities for our team members, and forever changing how we measure the Internet.
What You’ll Do:
- Full life cycle recruiting responsibilities for entry to senior-level positions in our Technology organization ranging from Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers to Cloud Architects and other Big Data professionals who provide the technical backbone for the Comscore’s systems that process trillions of records per month.
- Partner with hiring managers and other key decision makers to identify staffing needs, position requirements and recruiting strategies.
- Strategically advise hiring managers on best practices and develop collaborative solutions for identifying and hiring talented professionals.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of viable candidates for Comscore’s Technology organization. Develop deep understanding of the technical ecosystem and those at the forefront of their profession to drive top-level candidates into critical roles.
- Utilize a wide variety of recruiting sources such as major and niche job boards, professional networking sites, social media, and direct sourcing to identify and recruit qualified passive and active candidates.
- Stay abreast of new technologies, tools and processes that are impacting the digital industry, and being utilized within our business.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant recruiting procedures and practices in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with the management of the Comscore college recruiting program and help devise new strategies for attracting top engineering and technical talent.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, full-life-cycle recruiting environment. A combination of staffing industry, executive search, and/or corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience recruiting positions from entry to Senior Director level positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in related industries strongly preferred, such as Digital Advertising (AdTech), Market Research, Software Technology, Data Analytics/Big Data or Online Media
- Experience with advanced search techniques to attract and qualify active and passive candidates – you go beyond the boards, and have a knack for sourcing as well as recruiting and engaging candidates. Simply said, you know what tools and techniques are effective among recruiters today.
- Prior experience supporting multiple hiring managers at once while developing and enhancing excellent working relationships with those managers and their teams
- Ability to multi-task autonomously in an extremely fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with peers in a team-oriented structure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- In-depth experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is required. Experience with iCIMS is a big bonus.
- Familiarity with immigration law and experience with various types of work visa sponsorship for candidates is preferred
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Req ID: 21586
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.ログイン
Join the Talent Network
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we will keep you updated on all the happenings at Comscore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register now