About this role:
Come join us! Comscore is a media measurement company providing multiscreen reporting and analytics with cutting-edge technology to serve clients in the entertainment, media, retail, and advertising industries. Comscore's data teams help design the intelligent engines that power the company's advanced audience measurement tools & reporting. Through our research, Comscore builds methodologies that make the impossible possible, transforming the massive amount of raw data we take in from multi-platform screens across the world to make it meaningful and useful for our clients.Comscore is seeking a Product Management professional to work closely with our analytics, innovation and technology teams to drive product insights and optimization. If you're hardworking and enjoy a cooperative work environment, interested in a unique opportunity to learn all of Comscore's diverse data assets & products while making immediate & visible impact on the quality of our reporting, we've got a place for you. A currency solution for networks, platforms, agencies and brands, you will be at the very front of it
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Engineering and Analytics Teams
- Create key metrics to evaluate and continuously track product performance and health
- Conducts data investigations and data validations to help clients understand Comscore data
- Resolves complex data problems and communicates results clearly to clients
- Responsible of conducting data quality checks on issues identified on the interfaces by the clients
- Visualizes data insights and communicates findings to both technical and non-technical teams
- Collaborate with teams in Data Science, Software Engineering, Client Services, Operations and Product Management to provide timely responses to clients on their requests
- Use analytical findings to create roadmap initiatives to optimize product’s methodology
- Contribute to accreditation efforts
- Generate Product Requirement Documents and Jira user stories
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Proficient within Microsoft Office, Jira
- Creativity in problem solving combined with an anything is possible attitude.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking to understand, to prioritize and to respond effectively to clients’ issues and requests
- Naturally inquisitive, you love digging deeper to truly understand why while not losing track of your projects
- Technical knowledge and ability to learn complex, technical topics quickly and explain them simply.
- Ideally an understanding of Advertising industry with a focus on TV / Digital / Cross Platform products
- High attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering and/or related field
At Comcore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Req ID: 21612
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.ログイン
Join the Talent Network
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we will keep you updated on all the happenings at Comscore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register now