Local Station Analyst-1
Job Title: Local Station Analyst
Location: Chicago IL, Reston VA
About This Role:
The Analyst Account Manager is a role that helps drive data insights that allow both our local station clients drive better insights with Comscore data and allow our internal teams a better understanding of emerging trends within the industry. The Local Station Analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with broadcast and cable networks. You will be part of a team that helps clients understand key business questions and address research needs in the world of TV media measurement. You will work closely with the Sales team to provide client support and analyze data to identify patterns and trends within our data assets which our clients use to make crucial decisions in the media marketplace. You will have a unique ability to combine your Client Service, project management, and analytical skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Run and analyze reports using the full spectrum of Comscore national TV software platforms
- Work hand in hand with National Account Management team and Sales to help clients solve problems, identify opportunities, and achieve objectives
- Prepare spreadsheet reports (Excel) and slide presentations (Power Point)
- Help Sales grow client accounts by understanding the principle business objectives and goals of the account, and how Comscore services help the account meet those objectives
- Develop strong and productive relationships with network clients
- Travel to client locations for quarterly business reviews, provide product demonstrations, client office hours, etc.
- Serve as an expert in media research and demonstrate a thorough understanding of how Comscore TV data is applied within the networks programing, marketing, ad sales and measurement process.
- Proactively work with internal teams and Sales to manage client communications, responding promptly to questions, concerns and requests.
- Act as the customer advocate internally to Comscore to ensure project goals, needs and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as needed.
- Serve as internal expert on each assigned account.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal Comscore teams (Client Services, Client Insights, Product Management and Statistical Operations)
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of television especially broadcast and/or cable network experience.
- Competency working with media research tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate well with people at all levels of an organization internally and externally, both written and verbally.
- Outstanding project management, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Strong competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful
- Experience with data analysis and problem solving with large amounts of data is a plus.
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
- Interest and excitement in television
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Local Station Analyst-1
Req ID: 21638
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.ログイン
Join the Talent Network
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we will keep you updated on all the happenings at Comscore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register now