Analyst, Survey Insights
Job Title: Analyst, Survey Insights
Location: Seattle, WA
About This Role:
The Analyst, Survey Insights will play a key role in supporting Researchers in an account group. The Analyst will be responsible for carrying out various research activities focused on the design, preparation and analysis of custom surveys.
What You’ll Do:
- Build knowledge regarding market research by engaging in a wide range of project assignments such as: assisting with questionnaire development, performing verification/checking of data and links, entering/manipulating data, participation in client communications, and drafting of report shells, report plans and project abstracts.
- Perform quality control processes for client deliverables.
- Participate in various other assignments such as assisting with web intercept, e-mail, Web panel research projects, and preparing online chart guides.
- Participate in cross-functional training with departments such as Survey Operations and Panel Operations.
- Lead individual projects which support Company objectives and continuous improvement.
- Support other associated tasks and duties which may be identified and assigned by management
What You’ll Need:
- 4-year degree (Marketing, Business, Social Science or quantitative field) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with statistical software such as SPSS preferred
- Proficient in Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Power BI is an asset
- Aptitude towards technology
- Pro-active & creative problem-solving skills
- High energy/positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and work independently
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Analyst, Survey Insights
Req ID: 21683
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.ログイン
Join the Talent Network
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we will keep you updated on all the happenings at Comscore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register now