Sales Account Executive - Pharma
Job Title: Sales Account Executive - Pharma
Location: New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Boston, MA, Reston, VA (this position could reside in any Comscore location)
About This Role:
Comscore Inc. is a recognized innovator that's changing the way companies develop strategies for and evaluate their marketing investments. This is an exciting, intellectually challenging opportunity for a sales and account management professional with an understanding of market research, media, and marketing in a pharmaceutical environment. As an Account Sales Executive within our Pharmaceutical Vertical, you will be at the forefront of telling Comscores story to the marketplace and helping Pharmaceutical brands and agencies measure media effectiveness.
What You'll Do:
- Business development: Working with the VP Sales, you will help identify opportunities within our existing client base as well as prospect new business opportunities within the Pharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical Agency spaces
- Process oversight: You will be responsible for scoping, and selling custom engagements and research services as well as contracting, project management and process management
- Client relationship management: By leveraging Comscores unique data assets to address clients' strategic and tactical challenges you will uncover and understand the needs and challenges of prospects and clients through ongoing account management and relationship building
- Internal team leadership: You will scope solutions, research and custom engagements to address these challenges by working with multiple internal analytical, product, R&D, custom and survey teams
- Problem solving mentality: You enjoy creating custom solutions to difficult business problems with large sets of complex data and communicate project objectives to client service, product management and other internal teams and oversee analytical delivery of projects when scope requires it
- Driven by success: You will work diligently to achieve the best possible results both for clients and for comscore meeting and/or exceeding established goals
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree and inimum of 4-6 years' professional sales and media marketing experience
- Experience in sales, consulting, media, or market research is highly preferred. Experience in Pharmaceutical would be ideal
- High intellect individual who combines analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills and an ability to build outstanding client relationships
- Flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
- Experience in account management, scoping and selling custom projects, CRM tracking systems and success in business development
- Must be expert in all Microsoft Office suite applications and knowledgeable about the Internet
- History of meeting sales goals and a proven track record of success
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Sales Account Executive - Pharma
Req ID: 22693
Si se ha registrado/aplicado anteriormente con nosotros y le gustaría editar o borrar su perfil, solicitar información o ver el status de su aplicación, por favor inicie sesión.Iniciar sesión