Associate Client Insights Analyst
You'll be part of a team that helps clients understand key business issues and research needs in the world of marketing and advertising. You will transform and analyze data to identify patterns and trends, which our clients use to make crucial decisions in the marketplace. You will have a unique ability to combine your consulting, quantitative and analytical skills that you will not find with many other organizations.
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE CLIENT INSIGHTS ANALYST
LOCATION: EVANSVILLE, IN
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
Analyze comScore data and deliver strategic custom reports, analyses and business insights to Fortune 500 clients within a vertical industry (primarily the Health/Pharmaceutical industry).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Conduct industry and web site research, perform data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyze large amounts of data, research changes in trends, prepare spreadsheet reports (think Excel) and slide presentations (think Power Point), and present findings to existing clients to help them understand the data and gain business value from it.
- Become expert in comScore advertising effectiveness, brand tracking, syndicated, and custom market research projects and capabilities
- Help manage contract renewals with clients in a timely manner
- Assist with Incubation new products; help improve and grow them to meet clients peers in a team-oriented operating structure
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Bachelors Degree with a some quantitative focus such as Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering and/or a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism with the ability to understand complex ideas, statistical concepts and their application.
- Experience within college coursework or internships that is analytical in nature, such as experience with syndicated data or custom research.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles, is a plus.
- Proven proficiency with numbers/statistics and strong Excel and Power Point skills a must.
- Exposure to statistical software packages such as SPSS a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments.
Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associate Client Insights Analyst
Req ID: 18379