2013 Japan Digital Future in Focus
Evènement: comScore Whitepaper
comScore presents the 2013 Japan Digital Future in Focus, its report highlighting prevailing trends in web and mobile usage, online video, social media, digital advertising, and e-commerce.
Key insights from the 2013 Japan Digital Future in Focus (#FutureinFocus) report include:
- With only 34% users below 35 years of age and twice the global average of users above 55 years, Japan’s online audience is more mature.
- 54% of Japanese mobile users are above 45 years old, the highest among the Developed Markets.
- Japanese online retail reach of 86% is amongst the highest in the world, ahead of the world average by 9%.
- Japanese entertainment and online video sites are very popular and receive almost twice the APAC average for amount of time spent.
- Twitter reaches more users than any other social network in Japan.
- YouTube is the most popular Japanese entertainment site, but users spend 240% more time on NicoVideo as compared to YouTube in Japan.
Tags: Ad Validation, e-Commerce, , Media & Entertainment, Mobile