JOB TITLE: SR. ANALYST
LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL
REPORTS TO: SR. MANAGER, CLIENT SERVICES
JOB FUNCTION: This Analyst will help support comScore’s relationships with clients at top publishers and media companies by managing deliveries of comScore data, helping clients gain business value from that data, and preparing and delivering reports and analyses. This person will provide superior client service to these firms including timely and informative responses to client inquiries, product training and support, and demonstrate sensitivity to clients business objectives and goals with the guidance of their manager. In addition, this Analyst will assist in analyzing comScore data and delivering strategic consulting services and business insights to these clients. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Deliver exceptional client service support to leading media clients
- Communicate regularly with clients and agencies, keeping them engaged and utilizing our data Project management across several accounts, including conducting kick off calls, hosting training sessions with clients and working with internal comScore teams to effectively launch new projects Collaborate with internal teams, working together to keep projects on track and resolving issues as they arise
- Deliver custom reports and analyses that address clients business questions and goals, including conducting industry and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver strategic consulting services and business insights
- Become expert in comScore AdEffx products and custom market research projects and capabilities Support ongoing deliveries of comScore data; help clients understand data and gain business value from it
- Incubate new products; help improve and grow them to meet clients needs more effectively
- Help upsell additional services for existing projects as well as new projects to meet client needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative or technical field
- 2-4 years of work experience that includes analytical experience
- Experience in a consulting role, with an advertising agency or with a digital media company is a plus Experience with syndicated data or custom market research and specifically analyzing advertising metrics or users
- Internet behavior is a plus
- Proven proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight
- Project management skills, including the abilities to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- Solid communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Ability to operate mostly independently
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and team player willing to help others
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments.
Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.