JOB TITLE: SALES DIRECTOR
LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL
REPORTS TO: SR. DIRECTOR, RETAIL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Individually manage sales across a wide list of key clients as well as generate new business from existing customers and prospective clients.
- Lead discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and pain points.
- Work with the prospect in a consultative fashion to develop a digital strategy vision and position comScore’s offering as an instrumental part of that vision.
- Conduct storytelling product demonstrations that highlight the value the solution brings to the client
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every quarter
- Guide the expansion of comScore’s analytics solution suite across all industry sectors, including but not limited to publishers and advertisers
- Develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts as well as internal account relationship stakeholders
- A highly motivated consultative sales professional with a proven track record of success in enterprise software sales;
- 2-3 years minimum direct sales experience preferably in the Retail, Travel, or Restaurant business
- Previous experience as a sales engineer or pre-sales consultant supporting an enterprise software solution highly desired
- Experience with hosted solutions in selling software as a services (SaaS), specific to the analytics space
- Relentless work ethic and a desire to learn a new skill set, develop additional expertise and create the future of digital business analytics
- Familiarity with page tagging and census data collection methods a plus
- Market research background is a big plus
- Established contacts and relationships within the industry a strong plus
comScore, Inc. is a global media measurement and analytics company that makes audiences and advertising more valuable.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Reston, Virginia, comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global media measurement and analytics company that makes audiences and advertising more valuable. We help media buyers and sellers understand and make decisions based on how consumers use different media, such as TV, video, mobile, desktop and more. Through its products and partnerships, comScore helps its more than 2,500 clients understand their audiences, know if their advertising is working, and access data where they want and need it.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 18498