Multi-platform Measurement in Mexico
In this presentation we talk about the launch of multi-platform measurement in Mexico, to know who, where and what is what people consume online independently of the device they use. We launched Comscore MMX Multi-Platform(R) in Mexico, that is our response to the market's need to understand total digital online consumption, deduplicating the audiences that read them independently if they see it in a PC/Laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Some of the main topics that you can find in the presentation are:
- Millennials have an important preference in mobile and multi-platform usage worldwide.
- The content of a website is seen by the same person in multiple devices every day.
- How we analize the unduplicated audiences in all devices.
- How many users are in Mexico using desktop, smartphone and tablet.
- Size and presence of children in households of the internet users as well as the distribution by macro-regions.