Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Portland, OR
Reports To: Senior Director, Account Management
The Account Manager serves as the primary liaison between comScore and several of our key clients to maximize usage and satisfaction with comScore's products and services, resulting in customer retention and up-selling additional services. They are to create and maintain ongoing relationships with their account base by offering outstanding client service, contact, and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Establish strong and productive relationships with clients, including client personnel from research, ad sales, content, business development or other points of contact.
• Expertise in comScores Television and On Demand products and delivery platforms.
• Understand the principle business objectives and goals of the account, and how comScore services help the account meet those objectives.
• Build client relationships by acting as the interface between Client Service Representatives and Sales teams.
• Proactively manage client communications, responding promptly to questions, concerns and requests.
• Monitor client logins to the comScore sites and provide account reviews to ensure clients are maximizing use and value, and, as a result, are extremely satisfied and knowledgeable of all comScores services.
• Identify opportunities for up-selling comScores products to existing clients.
• Act as the customer advocate internally to comScore to ensure project goals, needs and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as needed.
• In a proactive manner, look for ways to improve client deliverables, anticipate customer needs, and offer creative solutions.
• Serve as internal expert on each assigned account. Answer client questions and ensure all issues are resolved.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal comScore teams (CSRs, Sales, Analytical Solutions, and IT)
• Develop PowerPoint presentations, analyze data, and maintain account information in Sales Force.
• Travel to client locations and attend sales meetings as necessary
• 3-5 years Account Management experience with a research product
• Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
• Must have direct network and research experience
• Competency working with complex research/measurement data
• Strong data, analytics, and decision making abilities
• Demonstrated success in managing executive relationships and delivering to client needs
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate well with people at all levels of an organization both internally and externally, both written and verbally
• Ability to formulate action plans and execute initiatives.
• Outstanding project management, presentation, and customer service skills
• Strong competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 19992
Search all jobs
Don't see your ideal role listed? Join the Talent Network.
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we'll keep you updated on all the happenings at comScore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register Now
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login