Real Estate Trends Online
Each month comScore creates a Data Insight presentation on a different topic in digital. In this July 2016 edition, the topic is "Real Estate".
- Over the past year, there was significant growth across the top Real Estate sites
- Mobile visitation to the Real Estate category has increased 67% since June 2014
- Over half of all Real Estate sites are accessed exclusively on Mobile devices, yet each generation prefers different platforms to access Real Estate content
- While more people are visiting Real Estate sites via Mobile, engagement and time spent is still higher on Desktop
- Today, more people are home owners rather than renters, although Millennials have yet to make the shift from renting to buying
- People from different regions of the US tend to visit different real estate sites