State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy in Q2 2010
comScore Chairman Gian Fulgoni presents his quarterly review of the state of the U.S. online retail economy during this webinar from Thursday, August 19. This installment includes an overview of e-commerce trends in the second quarter of 2010 and survey findings that highlight consumer sentiment about the current state of the economy.
Presentation Highlights Include:
- An overview of changes in consumers’ online spending patterns from early 2008 through the second quarter of 2010
- Analysis of spending patterns across key product categories during Q2 2010
- Review of consumer spending by demographic segments, including gender and household income
- Comparison of heavy vs. light online shoppers
- Analysis of key digital marketing trends as they relate to e-commerce, with a particular focus on the social media, flash sales and online video