2013 France Digital Future in Focus
comScore presents 2013 France Digital Future in Focus, its French report on prevailing trends in changing digital behaviour, online video, mobile and search, including a special review of social, shopping and silver surfers.
Key insights from the 2013 France Digital Future in Focus (#FutureinFocus) report include:
- 48 million people in France used the internet in December 2012, a 1 percent increase over the year. French spent an average of almost 28 hours online, more than the European average.
- France online video audience grows by a little 1 percent over the year, whilst mobile video audience grows by 110 percent.
- Page views is still largely dominated by PC traffic in France, but mobiles and tablets promise to quickly modify the market situation.
- Google maintains its strong hold of the search engine market, capturing 94 percent of all searches in France. As the search market continues to evolve, French are also turning to non-traditional search sites such as Le Bon Coin or Les Pages Jaunes to search for information and products.
- Facebook remains the leading social network in France, capturing the largest amount of unique visitors. However, there are some stars on the horizon – Twitter, Linkedin or Viadeo – that have clearly taken a mobile path.
标签: 广告, Audience Analytics, Engagement, Mobile, Multi-Platform, Retail, Search, Smartphone, Social, Tablets, Video