The Rise of Big Data on the Internet
发言者；演讲者: Judy Bahary, Senior Vice President, comScore, Inc.
事件: CCASA Big Data Conference
With 92% of the world’s data being created in just the past two years, it is undeniable that big data is on the rise. Consider these fast facts:
In a second:
- Google records two million searches
- Something is bought on eBay via a mobile device
In a minute:
- 72 hours of video are added to YouTube
In a month:
- 120 billion pieces of data are added to Facebook
- comScore captures 1.4 trillion digital interactions
What trends do you have to keep up with to stay ahead of the curve? This presentation defines what is meant by big data, provides the latest data on e-Commerce sales growth and explores current and projected growth of digital advertising.
标签: Advertising, Big Data, Multi-Platform, Social, Tablets