The 2010 Europe Digital Year in Review
The European Digital Landscape continues to evolve, with 2010 proving to be yet another exciting year of change. The rise of social networking, availability of video content and growing mobile media consumption is changing the marketer’s toolkit and creating new and unique opportunities to engage with the European consumer.
The many issues that will be addressed in this report include:
- How does the European digital consumer compare to the rest of the world?
- What European markets have the highest engagement online and how does that compare across age groups?
- Which site content categories are growing in popularity?
- What trends are we seeing in the social networking space and what impact does that have on email and instant messaging activity?
- How has the consumption of online TV content changed over time?
- What European smartphone operating system is growing the fastest?
- Which search providers are starting to make headway against Google in Europe?
The comScore 2010 Europe Digital Year in Review offers a comprehensive overview of the digital landscape in Europe. This report will examine the trends in European internet usage, social networking trends, online video consumption, mobile and search, and includes individual scorecards highlighting demographic data and top 20 sites for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Etiquetas: Mobile, Video, Social