comScore’s 2014 Peru Digital Future in Focus Report is Now Available for Download
Peru is closing the gap with Chile in terms of online users, showing a 17% growth compared to last year, while Chile attained a 9% growth for the same period.
Lima, Peru, June 13th, 2014 – comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, today published its 2014 Peru Digital Future in Focus report with the prevailing trends in web usage. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides a year in review of the major shifts in digital consumer behavior that occurred in various online sectors, including social media, e-commerce, travel and finance. Furthermore, it examines what insights can be gathered from these trends and what this means for the year ahead. The report is based on usage at home and work, PC/Laptop only and the Persons 15+ universe. To download a copy of the 2014 Peru Digital Future in Focus report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/PeruFutureinFocus2014
Key Insights from the 2014 Peru Digital Future in Focus report include:
- Peru has 5.8 million users online, showing a 17% growth for April 2014 versus April 2013, in line with Latin America. The audience mainly consists of men between 15 and 24 years old.
- Peru is closing the gap with Chile in terms of online users.
- Facebook leads the social network rankings, followed by LinkedIn.
- Online banking in Peru had a growth of 12% compared to last year.
- Android is the dominant operating system of mobile devices in Peru.
- Peruvians are feeling the “Futbol” fever, attaining the 6th place worldwide in terms of reach to the portal Fifa.com.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investements. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
Marketing Manager LATAM