State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy in Q1 2016
Digital commerce continues to grow at a strong year-over-year growth rate at 16%, as mobile commerce drives an increasingly meaningful contribution to the sector.
In this presentation, Comscore VP of Marketing & Insights Andrew Lipsman takes an in-depth look at the latest online retail trends and their impact on retailers going forward.
Topics in the webinar include:
- Review of Key Macroeconomic Trends
- Consumer Perceptions of the Economy
- Overview of Buyer Metrics and Product Categories
- Brief Recap of 2015 Holiday Season
- Analysis of Consumer Shopping Behavior on Mobile Retail Apps
- Continuing Growth of Mobile Commerce