The Future of Voice From Smartphones to Smart Speakers to Smart Homes
Since Apple introduced Siri to iPhone users in 2011, voice technology has grown to become a staple feature not only on smartphones but across an array of internet-enabled devices in the home. Most notable of these is the smart speaker, which has quickly found itself in more than one out of ten Wi-Fi connected homes, with Amazon, Google and Apple all competing in the space.
Comscore Senior Director of Emerging Products Susan Engleson examines how consumers are interacting with voice-enabled devices today and what role this emerging technology might play in our lives in the future.
Key topics covered in this presentation include:
- Consumer adoption trends for voice-enabled devices
- Amazon Echo devices and increasing competition in the smart speaker market
- Demographics of smart speaker households
- Cross-device usage of smart speakers and other smart home devices
- Consumer expectations for future smart home device adoption
To learn more about how how Comscore can help you measure usage of smart devices, click here to request more information.