TV & Digital Video Everywhere: Measuring Multi-Platform, Time-shifted Video Viewing
For content owners to get credit for these audiences and for advertisers to accurately plan multi-platform campaigns, the ecosystem must transact on consistent and trusted digital video measurement. Video Reporting must provide a single, unduplicated view of the way people are actually watching video – on their own time, across their preferred device.
This infographic provides some key findings from Video Metrix Multi-Platform:
- Video audiences are larger than content owners have been getting credit for
- A majority of Millennials watch TV/video on smartphones
- Video viewing is getting bigger on small screens
- TV network audiences are watching TV/video on mobile
- Tablet and OTT engagement is greater than desktop or smartphone, in emerging cases
comScore Video Metrix Multi-Platform delivers a single, unduplicated measure of digital video consumption across desktop, smartphone, tablet and over-the-top (OTT) devices. Premium video content and advertising can be planned, bought and sold across platforms using TV-comparable GRP metrics that measure audience engagement.
comScore can help you get the most value from your video audiences and advertising. To learn more, Contact Us.